Hi, I’m Jennifer Reynolds, aka Jenny of Elefantz.
If you've not visited before or are new to my blog or designs here's a few things you might like to know.
* an Aussie designer who by the grace of God, creates pretty pictures with needle and thread.
* a Jesus loving Christian who finds grace to be something I need more and more of every day.
* the blessed wife of Mr E who is the absolute sweetest guy in the world, and more than anything we love adventuring near and far with our trusty cameras on hand, usually in muddy unknown terrain where a girl can’t wear a dress and even the GPS gets confused!
* mum to precious grown children who live near and far, and nana to a handful of gorgeous grand babies.
* someone who has studied healthy living for almost 20 years and enjoys cooking nourishing meals in abundance for my loved ones, with sweet treats scattered in between.
* left motherless at age 3 I was raised by my Nana and Pop, so I embrace the 'old ways' and share a lot about living a gentle domestic life, just like my Nana taught me.
* I also love coffee, the good stuff, freshly ground and brewed in large quantities, and I laugh so loud your house might break.
update: since a heart condition was discovered in January 2020 I now enjoy a decaf brew; sad, I know.
Welcome to my blog. It’s so nice to meet you. Please say hi in the comments if you haven’t visited before because I’d love to say hi right back.
Blossom is the baby of my bunch, the only one living nearby, and a mother now with three pre-schoolers - Cully May, Rafaella Lucy, and Charlie David.
She's an exceptional dressmaker, focusing on children's wear and you can visit her webpage HEREMy, how time flies.